Our software creations include commercial applications, Internet tools, and Open Source. Many of these creations are available on SourceForge.
Microsoft Windows (C#, C++, Delphi)
Our commercial productions run on Microsoft Windows. All versions are supported:
- EzInstall: Our easy-to-use Installer & Compression tool.
- EzSearch: Quickly search & script file operations.
- Doctor Quote: Social network has ushered in a new demand for thought-provoking ideas. Here is a collection of over 70,000 inspirational & whimsical quotations.
- PDF Cookbooks: Who says you can't take them with you?
- EzGourmet: Cookbook Management System (CMS.)
- EzGourmet Cookbooks: Have a craving for more recipes? Here are some add-on Electronic Cookbooks for EzGourmet.
- News*NET: Usenet News / Job Search Program.
- File Spy: File system monitoring Tool.
- Time Zone: Push & pop your time zone.
On-line Tools (Java, PHP, AJAX, .NET, Perl)
- Cognetic Words: If you ever went looking for the perfect site name, you know how maddening it can be to find some cyber-squatter waiting to re-sell it to you. -Here is an on-line tool that you can use to create an even better name!
- Time Machine: Calculate your time on-line using a familiar punch-in and punch-out interface.
- UPC Code Lookup: See where your money is going.
- JVM Benchmark: See how well your Java Virtual Machine stacks up against other Java users.
- Hourly Rate Calculator: Got to travel? Include IRS expense? Account for annual utilization? Retire? -Our tool will help include this type of information into an hourly rate.
- WebPing: An easy-to-use client application to monitor the performance of a web site or page. Graphically displays response times, as well as historical averages, for over 2,500 samples. Here is an official Product Overview.
- The Classic Scriptures: When it came time to prototype an electronic book reader, we quite naturally thought of using the first popular collection of books ever printed! The Classic Scriptures (TCS) is a free, cross-platform, desktop Java Application. Designed for ease of use, TCS allows anyone to search & read the Kings James version of The Bible. Tested 100% operational across Windows, Linux, and OS X, curious readers everywhere can now enjoy the features of this rather whimsical interface anywhere Java 1.6 is available. -Now certified by Softpedia to be 100% safe to download!
- EzLog for Java: Create categorized time-tracking entries for use in your journal and / or weekly status reports. -By way of a bonus, you can also categorize, export & monitor any classic .ezlog logging activities in real-time, as well. New audio record / playback feature allows faster note taking. Now with HTML support, EzLog4J also offers us a great way to learn, log, and manage our collection of HTML notes, links, & examples, too!
- Santa's Certificate Maker: While a little seasonal, the need to create a way to bring a smile to children's faces in 2011 spawned yet another project. Here is a little 'tech, as well as the background story.
Open Source (C#, Java, C++, PHP)
Mr. Nagy has shared many creations. Activities leverage Java, C/C++, C#, Python, PHP, VB.NET, and more. Code created manages sockets, compression, databases, email, portable user interfaces, file formats, and the support of IETF Request For Comment (RFC) Interfaces. Platforms of note include Windows, Linux, OS X, AIX, Window CE, Blackberry, Android, and others.
Back in the 80's and 90's, all of our products were written in C/C++. From stand-alone cross-platform databases & files, to electronic mail & logging, the tools are part of the Neat-Odd-Job
Project. Operating systems supported include Windows, Linux, Unix, OSX, AIX, and Window CE.
After partnering with Borland in 2009, our open source activities expanded to include even more Java, as well as C#, and VB.NET. In addition to writing the first C# training and certification offering for Borland Software Corporation, we also developed our own training for VB.Net?
Today we have expended our activities to include Android, Embedded Engineering, and other common topics
- C++ Project: Over 160 portable (stdlib) classes created to manage sockets, compression, tagged databases, email, and RFC-interfaces. If you enjoy C++, then you might enjoy reading the core Able Namespace Classes.
- PHP CRUD: With a name like that, it has to be good? -You can read more about our fast & easy way to add an indexed, flat-file database to your PHP here, as well as there.
- Banman: The Banman Project is dedicated to sharing an easily-customizable way to add a self-protecting content mechanism to any web site. Written in 100% PHP, Banman will work on every modern server; BanMan demonstrates how to quickly protect site content, as well as to skin, use google ads, CSS, and flat-files. A web site in its own right, Banman also includes over 500 customizable, 'protectable' quotations.
- Electronic Mail Archival: A C++ robot designed to perpetually download & archive an electronic mail account.
- EzLog: A C++ logging tool, as used by Skype!
- DBO: Use a RandomAccessFile to Create, Read, Update, Delete, and Search objects supporting the java.io.Serializable interface. Click here if you would like to see a C++ class that can be re-used to maintain a parameterized heap.
- CromaCode: Use polymorphism, factories, and other highly maintainable design patterns to add some color to your on-line HTML source code listings.
- ClassIO: Why use a database? ClassIO allows us to quickly generate code designed to read, write, and convert your fields between XML, CSV, or TDF. The perfect tool for any personal data-collection and / or ad-hoc editing activity.